It’s an exciting time to be at Hanscom Federal Credit Union!
As a member of our Branch Network, you will join a dynamic team of dedicated individuals committed to delivering exceptional service to our members.
Who we are – Hanscom Federal Credit Union
- Members-first – our members are our top priority. We make business decisions with our members at the top of mind.
- Integrity – we’re honest and committed to doing what’s best for our members and our company. What is right isn’t the same as what is easy.
- Teamwork – we are in this together and we all benefit from our success.
- Innovation – we identify new ideas for processes or products that will lead to positive changes and take the initiative to implement the changes
- Empathy – we understand that communication starts by listening, understanding different perspectives, and caring about others’ sustained success.
What we offer
A full-time, permanent position that will reward you through a quarterly bonus program. We also offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k), Student Loan Paydown, and paid Sick and Vacation time benefits. We are committed to fostering career growth and development – when you join our organization it’s not just a job. We look to develop your skills aligned to our business needs and help you progress in your career.
Who you are – Branch Manager
You are a dynamic, detail oriented, intuitive person with the ability to develop relationships, build rapport and become a trusted team member. You are able to provide every member you assist or support with a high level of service, have strong organization and multi-tasking skills, and are searching for a rewarding career where you are valued and respected.
What you'll do
- Through identification and successful completion of proactive business development activities within the surrounding community and application of effective coaching techniques, drive achievement of branch business development and sales goals. Act as a champion of the Hanscom Federal Credit Union brand in the local community.
- Assume ultimate responsibility for branch operations of a designated branch in a retail location, including but not limited to branch scheduling and implementation of branch operational controls. Provide supervisory overrides where necessary based on personally-conducted due diligence and an in-depth knowledge of HFCU policies.
- Assume ultimate responsibility for in-branch compliance with Credit Union service levels. Expected to have a full understanding of all in-branch service functions including account opening, loan application processing and transaction processing.
- As a Loan Officer, work within defined Credit Union lending guidelines appropriate to Loan Officer level and experience to make lending decisions, review the decisions made by others within the branch and, as needed, across the Credit Union. Actively monitor and manage branch pipeline for compliance with agreed upon service levels and regulatory requirements.
- Works with SVP, Branch Banking and Financial Wellness Team to offer financial wellness coaching for our members. Assist employees in engaging with our financial wellness programs and offerings.
- Consistently applies Human Resource policy for routine aspects of management, and as performance issues arise. Prepare and deliver performance appraisals.
- Other duties as assigned.