As a member of our Call Center Team, you will join a dynamic team of dedicated individuals committed to delivering exceptional service to our members.
We are committed to fostering career growth and development – when you join our organization it’s not just a job. We look to develop your skills aligned to our business needs and help you progress in your career.
Who we are – Call Center at Hanscom Federal Credit Union
- We seek to provide our members with the highest level of service every time they contact HFCU
- We ensure that members are receiving quality, right-sized and timely solutions
- We strive to provide members with quick and valuable resolutions, ensuring that their concerns are resolved the first time they call
- We celebrate our wins as a team
- We act with integrity and foster a culture of mutual respect
Who you are – Call Center Agent
- You are looking to work in a call center environment and are able to provide members with a high level of service over the phone.
- You are searching for a rewarding career where you are valued and respected. You are looking to make a difference within your organization and enjoy assisting members during times of need. You have patience and understanding for others, particularly during times of frustration.
- You have the demonstrated ability to navigate and diffuse difficult situations as needed.
You are able to work one of the following schedules:
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm; or
- Monday-Friday, 9:30am – 6:00pm; or
- Monday-Friday, 11:30am – 8:00pm
- And are both available to work on Saturdays from 8:00am – 3:00pm on a rotating basis and looking for a role with overtime opportunities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A year of related experience in a financial institution
- Experience with online and mobile support is preferred
What we offer
A full-time, permanent position that offers Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k), Student Loan Paydown, and paid Sick and Vacation time benefits.