It’s an exciting time to be at Hanscom Federal Credit Union!
As a member of our Risk Department, you will join a dynamic team of dedicated individuals committed to delivering exceptional service to our members.
Who we are – Hanscom Federal Credit Union
- Members-first – our members are our top priority. We make business decisions with our members at the top of mind.
- Integrity – we’re honest and committed to doing what’s best for our members and our company. What is right isn’t the same as what is easy.
- Teamwork – we are in this together and we all benefit from our success.
- Innovation – we identify new ideas for processes or products that will lead to positive changes and take the initiative to implement the changes
- Empathy – we understand that communication starts by listening, understanding different perspectives, and caring about others’ sustained success.
What we offer
A full-time, permanent position that will reward you through an annual bonus program. We also offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401(k), Student Loan Paydown, and paid Sick and Vacation time benefits. We are committed to fostering career growth and development – when you join our organization it’s not just a job. We look to develop your skills aligned to our business needs and help you progress in your career.
Who you are – Risk Analyst
You are a dynamic, detail oriented, intuitive person with the ability to develop relationships, build rapport and become a trusted team member. You are able to provide every team member you assist or support with a high level of service, have strong organization and multi-tasking skills, and are searching for a rewarding career where you are valued and respected.
What you'll do
- Executes assigned Risk Management processes to identify and maintain the inventory of risk assessments that cover the credit union’s operations. This includes, but is not limited to: identifying new and changing risk assessments; documenting objectives; risk profiles; risks; controls; control effectiveness measures; and mitigation plans. Perform operational risk assessments as assigned by management.
- Manages the vendor inherent risk assessment process, vendor classification and provides analysis and reporting to management. Executes the risk metrics process, analyzes trends and tolerance violations, documents mitigation strategies and develops applicable reporting for the Risk Management Committee.
- Executes the risk mitigation and recommendation process for all risk assessments. Develops risk and mitigation reporting for the Risk Management Committee.
- Assists management in the execution of enterprise wide risk assessments including strategic, IT, compliance and project based risk.
- Responsible for performing the business impact assessment process across the credit union including the impact scoring, risk assessment, dependencies, contingency procedures and call lists. Responsible for documenting, monitoring, analyzing and reporting on all Business Continuity events, issues and recommendations through resolution. Responsible for maintaining the off-site repository of key business continuity documentation. Assists management with the annual revision and maintenance of the Emergency Response and Business Continuity Plan.
- Assists in the development and implementation of enterprise wide business continuity planning efforts. Assists management in facilitating and documenting Business Continuity program documentation, training and testing exercises.
- Responsible for facilitating the incident assessment and triage process to analyze, document, and resolve security and data privacy incidents to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements. Responsible for documenting, monitoring, analyzing and reporting on all incident response issues and recommendations through resolution. Creates and maintains reporting for the Risk Management Committee.
- Assists in the development and implementation of enterprise wide incident response planning efforts. Assists management in facilitating and documenting incident response program documentation, training and testing exercises.
- Facilitates assigned Vendor Management workflows and processes ensuring compliance with internal policies, procedures, as well as regulatory requirements. Monitors the vendor pipeline to ensure quality and SLA maintenance. Performs assigned due diligence activities based on vendor complexity including but not limited to: determining due diligence, reviewing due diligence documentation; performing preliminary and final reviews; and escalating exceptions. Coordinates and leads vendor on-boarding and review meetings with vendor owners and professional reviewers to document internal controls related to vendor services. Creates the draft reports for the Risk Management Committee and maintains applicable dashboards.
- Administers the Enterprise Risk Management platform in support of all Risk functions. This includes, but is not limited to: system workflow configuration; testing; reporting; risk analysis; and training.
- Analyzes and maintains the credit union's library of controls to support the risk assessment process. Develops reporting and analysis as needed.
- Assists management with internal, external audits and regulatory examinations.
- Stays current on risk management, business continuity, and incident response and vendor management industry developments/trends, including attending industry training.
- Responsible for effective communication with stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Partners with department counterparts and other stakeholders to assess risk and improve Risk Management processes. Assists in monitoring and providing content for the related communication channels for the Executive Team and Risk Management Committee.
- Performs such other tasks as requested or required from time to time.