The Bancroft blends an urban sensibility with the classic American steakhouse to bring a dynamic dining experience to Burlington. The Bancroft is a family owned and operated business, part of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
Our company is known for excellent and friendly hospitality. We offer great growth potential throughout our company, and we ensure a professional workplace where QUALITY OF LIFE IS RESPECTED outside the workplace.
Webber Restaurant Group Core Values:
COMMUNITY • PROFESSIONALISM • TEAMWORK • PRIDE • QUALITY • FUN
As a Bartender at The Bancroft you are responsible for ensuring each guest leaves with a memorable experience. Whether it is through a warm greeting upon arrival, assisting a guest with a beer or menu selection or having a drink ready for one of our regulars; you get to create a one-of-a-kind experience for each of our guests. A Bartender is responsible for preparing the bar for the shift, serving alcohol responsibly, educating our staff and guests on our beer and cocktail selections, cash handling and having fun!
Bartender candidates should have a minimum of 1 year bartending experience in a full-service, high volume restaurant.
What does it take to be a Bancroft bartender?
- Exhibit strong communication skills.
- Exude a high level of hospitality to our guests – smile and have fun!
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress.
- Be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift up to 20 lbs. and carry trays.
Here is a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- Flexible Schedule
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vision, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Earn money through our referral program – it’s pays to refer your friends!
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits
The Bancroft is an equal opportunity employer.