The Bancroft blends an urban sensibility with the classic American steakhouse to bring a dynamic dining experience to Burlington. The Bancroft is a family owned and operated business, part of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
At The Bancroft we love being a part of the local community.
We are a scratch kitchen where all items are prepared daily – during the growing season we highlight items from our farm at Gibbet Hill in Groton, MA.
Our roots are grounded in conservation and we love using local companies whenever possible, we even have a few North Shore distillers who barrel spirits specifically for our restaurants.
As a Dishwasher at The Bancroft you will make sure all of our dishes and silverware sparkle for our guests! A Dishwasher is responsible for ensuring all dishes, pots, pans and glassware are clean and sanitized. The Dishwasher will also dispose of trash, maintain a clean dish pit and adhere to all safety and sanitation guidelines.
A Dishwasher candidate is someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty and is looking to grow in a professional kitchen. No Experience Necessary!
What does it take to be a dishwasher at The Bancroft?
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress.
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Here’s a snapshot of our amazing benefits!
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuous education and professional growth.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Referral Bonus up to $500 - get paid to work with your friends!
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
The Bancroft is an equal opportunity employer.