Webber Restaurant Group cares about its employees and is taking dramatic action to retain and attract individuals to our team!
Substantial sign-on bonuses, matching employee referral bonuses, and to remind our current team how much we appreciate them: loyalty bonuses to ALL team members who have been with us throughout this staffing crisis, specifically those who have weathered this storm since COVID restrictions began to relax in early March of 2021 and stick with us through the summer.
We are currently offering up to a $1,000 sign-on bonus for this position.
Server candidates should have a minimum of 1 year server or bartender experience in a full-service, high volume restaurant.
What does it take to be a Bancroft Server?
- Exhibit strong communication skills.
- Exude a high level of hospitality to our guests – smile and have fun!
- Ability to multi-task and handle stress.
- Be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift up to 20 lbs. and carry trays.
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Referral Bonus up to $500 - get paid to work with your friends!
- Training and opportunities for growth!
*Employee must meet eligibility requirements to enroll in benefits.
The Bancroft is an equal opportunity employer.