The Bancroft blends an urban sensibility with the classic American steakhouse to bring a dynamic dining experience to Burlington. The Bancroft is a family owned and operated business, part of the Webber Restaurant Group founded in 2004.
As a Server Assistant at The Bancroft, you are responsible for making sure our servers have the tools and support they need to provide exceptional hospitality to our guests. A Server Assistant is responsible for items such as pre-bussing and framing tables, assisting with table maintenance, and assisting guests with their needs.
What does it take to be a Server Assistant at The Bancroft?
- Exude a high level of hospitality to our guests – smile and have fun!
- Ability to work in a stressful and high-volume work environment.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
- Be able to lift up to 30 lbs. and carry a tray.
- Flexible Schedule
- We care about work life balance and development of our staff though continuous education and professional growth.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package after 6 (six) months to employees that meet our eligibility requirements (health, dental, vision, vacation).
- Employee dining discount – 25% off food for you and a guest.
- Daily family meal.
- 401k* with an annual match.
- Referral Bonus up to $500 - get paid to work with your friends!
- Training and opportunities for growth!
The Bancroft is an equal opportunity employer.