The Boston Marriott in Burlington, MA, boasting 418 guest rooms and over 13,000 square feet of flexible meeting space provides the ideal location for a trip to New England. Just steps from the Burlington Mall and a short drive from Hanscom Air Force Base, the Lahey Clinic, Woburn and Lexington, Massachusetts, this hotel's stunning guest rooms, restaurants and event space make it one of the premier Burlington, MA, hotels. For those traveling on business or hosting an event, this hotel in Burlington, MA, features a 9,000 sq ft Grand Ballroom and state-of-the art meeting rooms. Find out today what a career with Pyramid Hotel Group and the Burlington Marriott can mean for you!
Here's your opportunity to join a newly renovated dynamic upscale full service property with many exciting changes on the horizon. We are looking for vibrant customer-focused Food & Beverage professional to join our team.
The Food & Beverage Manager oversees all aspects of food and beverage operations, including outlets and banquets. The F & B Manager will work closely with Executive Chef to achieve high score of food and service quality. Responsible for budgets and cost control measures, quality standards, guest satisfaction and associate satisfaction.
The Food and Beverage Manager will report to the General Manager.
Successful individuals must be available to work flexible schedules and have proven track records as effective trainers, coaches and motivators.
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to lead, direct and motivate supervisors and associates. Must be experienced with cost controls, financial controls, profit and loss statements, etc.
- Direct and participate the functions of the Food & Beverage department to meet the daily needs of the operation.
- Implement effective controls of food, beverage and labor costs among all departments.
- Maintain high standards of food & beverage quality, service & marketing to maximize profits through outstanding customer service.
- Regularly review and evaluate the degree of customer satisfaction of the Food & Beverage operations.
- Assist in the recruiting of high quality personnel and manage the development, motivation and retention of staff.
- Conduct and execute all company and General Manager directed projects.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
4 Year college degree required.
Hospitality experience required preferably in Food in Beverage.