The Boston Marriott in Burlington, MA, boasting 418 guest rooms and over 13,000 square feet of flexible meeting space provides the ideal location for a trip to New England. Just steps from the Burlington Mall and a short drive from Hanscom Air Force Base, the Lahey Clinic, Woburn and Lexington, Massachusetts, this hotel's stunning guest rooms, restaurants and event space make it one of the premier Burlington, MA, hotels. For those traveling on business or hosting an event, this hotel in Burlington, MA, features a 9,000 sq ft Grand Ballroom and state-of-the art meeting rooms. Find out today what a career with Pyramid Hotel Group and the Burlington Marriott can mean for you!
Responsible for maintaining, setting up, food production and quality control of all meat, fish, fowl, sauces, stocks, seasonings and other food items prepared in the broiler and sauté stations, as well as the grill and other stations as needed.
- Prepares all hot food items according to standard recipes and/or as specified on guest check to ensure consistency of product to the guest. Visually inspects, selects and uses only food items ideal for sautéing, in the preparation of all menu items. Ensures daily production chart is properly filled out to standards.
- Checks and controls the proper storage of product (stocks and sauces needing special attention), and portion control size.
- Keep all refrigeration, storage and working areas in clean, working condition to comply with Health Department regulations.
- Ability to read and perform Use Record Specifications.
- Ensure all equipment in working areas is clean and in proper working condition.
- Practice "Teamwork" and "Clean as you go" policies.
- Prepares requisition for supplies and food items for production in the work station.
- Reads and employs math skills to appropriately prepare items according to recipes, requires stamina for standing and strength for lifting and moving products.
- Ability and willingness to work all stations in the kitchen.
- Attend monthly departmental meetings.