NBM, Inc. is looking for an experienced Information Technology Sales Representative to grow sales and contribute to the success of our Managed Network Services division. The IT Sales Representative must be a self-starter, and will be responsible for obtaining net new customers. The successful candidate will embrace, understand, and have familiarity with technology, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be comfortable with C-level employees and company owners, and have a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities will include:
- Increasing sales and obtaining net new customers, which includes prospecting, calling/emailing potential customers, and new account development and management;
- Consulting with prospective and current IT customers to make recommendations about technology and solutions to meet customers’ business needs and environment;
- Working with internal technicians to understand technology trends and identify upsell opportunities;
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of our technology solutions and service offerings, and recommend the latest in technology to company principals;
- Conduct regular business reviews with existing IT customers, uncovering new opportunities for additional IT solutions, and hold meetings with prospects to demonstrate the features and benefits of our IT services and solutions;
- Collaborate with technical staff to create, present, and refine detailed proposals with technology solutions that will meet the client’s needs; and
- Identify, develop and apply sales strategies to grow market share.
Qualifications will include:
- At least 2-5 years experience selling IT services or solutions;
- Must be comfortable, confident, and articulate presenting to C-level individuals, including to these individuals internally at NBM;
- Strong communication, written, and formal presentation skills as well as ability in selling to the close;
- Familiarity with Microsoft suite, network firewalls, backup and disaster recovery solutions, cloud-based solutions and/or network infrastructure a plus;
- Ability to take a hands-on role in a small company atmosphere;
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Valid license.
Posted salary is commensurate with experience, and is comprised of base salary plus commission. We are offering a signing bonus for this position.
NBM, Inc. is a family owned and operated office technology company headquartered in Burlington, MA. Celebrating its 35th year in business, NBM is a leader in the IT services and office equipment industry.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off