Princess Diamonds is now hiring PART-TIME and FULL-TIME team members! Join our team today to help our customers celebrate life and express love!
We are looking for the perfect combination of flexible, creative, and professional. Are you enthusiastic passionate and proud of your results? Do you have love of luxury products? Are you disciplined & dedicated to your own success? If you love making people happy and have a genuine appreciate for beauty, quality, & outstanding customer service, YOU may be the right person for us!
If you are an experienced jewelry retail professional (or willing to learn) looking for growth, development, and respect... If you're ready to be a long-term, important part of a rapidly growing family business, highly respected, quality focused organization, we've got the PERFECT situation for you!
We are looking for someone who appreciates success, teamwork, and the puts the customer first.
- Engage customers in conversation to understand their needs and desires
- Ability to present merchandise and share detailed information regarding features and benefits of products
- Assists in establishing strategic marketing plans to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Stocks merchandise.
- Sets up advertising displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales. Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
- Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
- Answers customer's questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
- Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
- Accepts payment and makes change.
- Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
- Cleans shelves, counters, or tables.
- Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
- Calculates sales discount to determine price.
- Keeps record of sales, prepares inventory of stock, and orders merchandise.
- Educate customers on the process of jewelry making, sales, purchasing, and how the markets assess the values.
- Check in and out clients for purchases while being able to have active and good listening skills.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication Service orientation Problem-solving Multitasker Strong Work Ethic
Hours: Availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, Holidays, etc…
Benefits: Paid Time Off - Paid holidays - Tuition reimbursement on position – Generous Merchandise discounts – Quarterly Bonus - Commission on sales
We value integrity, teamwork and offer opportunities for advancement as part of our philosophy.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.50 - $23.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability
Mask required between employees and with customers
Hand sanitization stations
Plexi Glass barriers between employees and customers
- jewelry sales associate: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
- Health insurance