**This position offers a $1,500 joining bonus!**
Come join the team that is reinventing home! Wayfair is hiring for our Joss & Main retail store! If you are looking for rapid growth, constant learning and dynamic challenges, Wayfair’s Joss & Main store might be the future home for your career.
- Joss & Main is one of the many brands of Wayfair, so as an employee, you will receive an employee discount on Wayfair.com
- Competitive compensation including quarterly bonuses
- Gas reimbursement
Our store hours are Monday-Thursday 10:00AM - 8:00PM,Friday-Saturday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM, and Sundays 12:00PM - 6:00PM. Employee shifts may include an hour before or after store hours. Part-Time Sales Associates will be scheduled 20-25 hours/week.
We will work to provide you with your schedule a minimum of 2 weeks in advance, and you will have the opportunity to trade with teammates as needed.
What you’ll do:
- As an authentic sales associate for the Wayfair family, lead and create a best in class customer experience by connecting them with the world's biggest and best home online assortment brought to life in our stores.
- Introduce the online assortment and mobile web and app capabilities.
- Leverage your sales and brand knowledge/passion to help navigate our customers through their design needs and purchases, using the in store and online assortment to fulfill their needs
- Assist walk-ins on the sales floor and in the design studio as needed.
- Ability to navigate multiple software applications, 3rd party and proprietary tools to provide customers with recommendations for their budget, style and space
- Demonstrate confidence in closing the sale and educating customers on various ways to purchase including through POS, Online, our App or through a Quote.
- Be an expert in the services offered in store and online - credit, financing, warranty, installation and delivery, always considering value adds to client purchases.
- Participate in all operational aspects of the store including but not limited to: processing new products, floor sets, replenishment, substitutions and general upkeep of the store
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at email@example.com.