The University of Massachusetts Lowell Co-Op Intern Housing program offers on-campus housing between May and August to non-UMass Lowell college students visiting Lowell area for an academic co-op, internship, educational program, or scholarly research. All applicants must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and 18 years of age or older at the time of application.
If you are a UMass Lowell (UML) student looking for summer housing, please contact Residence Life by email: email@example.com or call: 978-934-5160.
The University of Massachusetts Lowell offers four- and six-person apartments with full kitchens, living rooms, and bathrooms within each apartment unit in our Riverview Suites building. Check out our virtual tour for an inside look at Riverview Suites.
In addition to your furnished apartment, the following amenities are included:
- Air conditioning
- Utilities included
- High speed wi-fi
- Secure on-campus parking
- Cable ready
- FREE laundry
- Access to the Campus Recreation Center
- Access to LRTA/MBTA Commuter Rail
In need of early arrival? Please contact Hospitality & Event Services by email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss potential options.
Dates & Rates
- May 24 - August 6, 2023
Private Bedroom in a Shared Apartment
Each person has their own bedroom but shares common space, bathroom, & kitchen.
- Full Summer Rate (74 nights): $3,309
- Weekly Rate*: $313
You will have your own bedroom, common space, bathroom, & kitchen.
- Full Summer Rate (74 nights): $6,618
- Weekly Rate*: $626
* Weeks run check in Sunday through check-out Saturday. Two (2) week minimum.
How to Apply
- Fill out the Co-op Intern Housing Online Registration.
- Click "Register" to create a login and password. Note: If you are a UMass Lowell student, contact Residence Life by email: email@example.com or call: 978-934-5160 for summer housing options.
- Once you've registered, return to the main page, click "Login," and submit your login and password.
- Complete your application by answering the questions to the best of your ability, electronically signing your contract, submitting your proof of internship and vaccination attestation, and paying your application fee.
If your application is approved, we will reach out to you with a payment link to make payment via debit or credit card. Your room is confirmed once you have paid in full. Payments must be received by April 15, 2023. For those who apply after April 15, 2023, your payment must be received within 5 business days of the acceptance of your application.
Sarah Santiago Associate Director - Hospitality & Event Services
- February 06, 2023
- Send Email