- Software Solutions
Today's IT environments have become so complex that in most enterprises the biggest chunk of IT budget is spent just keeping the lights on. The average company spends about three-quarters of its IT budget on integration, maintenance, and routine tasks. That leaves only 25 percent to invest in innovation. Oracle CEO Mark Hurd recently called IT complexity ''the business innovation killer.?
At Oracle, we want to help you shift that spending balance. We help you simplify your IT environment so that you can free up money, time, and resources to invest in innovation. We do this by providing a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Whom to Contact
- Bill CallahanDirector, Building ServicesPhone: (781) 993-7000
- Diane CurrierSr. Director Building ServicesPhone: (781) 744-0000
- Lisa GuzmanPhone: (781) 993-7000
- Kathy JulianoPhone: (781) 993-7000
- Aimee MartinBuilding Site ManagerPhone: (781) 442-0469
- Shiela O'BrienBuilding Site ManagerPhone: (781) 538-7656
- Susan SchwartzAccount Strategy Sales ConsultantPhone: (781) 744-0615