- Real Estate Development/Management
ONE OF NEW ENGLAND'S LARGEST DEVELOPMENT COMPANIES
Since 1983, National Development has developed over 22 million square feet in over 45 communities throughout the region. In addition, the firm manages close to seven million square feet of assets.
A COMMITMENT TO CREATING GREAT PLACES
National Development?s project team takes a hands-on approach to working with communities and neighbors. Their teams goals are to be part of the local communities in which we work and to enhance those communities. They demand excellence in the design of all of their projects and have won many industry awards for thoughtful design and planning.
A 24/7 APPROACH TO SMART, HANDS-ON MANAGEMENT
How does National Development approach their managed properties? Their Property Management teams look both to provide outstanding service to their tenants and provide sound financial and operational management to their investors/owners. They know their markets and strategically position each asset to perform to its full potential. The teams cultivate strong relationships with tenants, brokers and local communities. The teams handle both short term challenges and long term planning. The firm often employs the talents of their development and construction team to assist in managing properties.
NewsRelease Date: August 29, 2018
Whom to Contact
- Andrew GallinaroSenior Vice PresidentPhone: (617) 559-5241
- Rebecca HansenExecutive AssistantPhone: (617) 559-5240
- Angela IannuzziProperty ManagerPhone: (617) 559-5156
- Allan Luciw
- Allan LuciwSenior Property ManagerPhone: (617) 559-5241
- Jessica PollackAsst. Property ManagerPhone: (781) 328-6440
- Stephanie WilliamsOffice ManagerPhone: (781) 328-6440