Lahey Hospital & Medical Center
- Hospitals & Clinics
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center is a physician-led, nonprofit group practice. More than 500 physicians and 5,000 nurses, therapists and other support staff work together to provide compassionate care and superior patient outcomes. Lahey's multidisciplinary approach allows patients access to preeminent physicians from virtually every medical specialty, who cooperate to develop personalized treatment plans for each patient.
From advanced technology to research and medical education, Lahey Hospital & Medical Center combines the renowned specialty resources of its medical centers with top-quality primary care services at community-based practices throughout northeastern Massachusetts.
Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington, encompasses an ambulatory care center serving more than 3,000 patients each day and a 317-bed hospital. Lahey Medical Center, Peabody, serves more than 800 outpatients each day and includes a 10-bed hospital. Both feature 24-hour emergency departments, and an American College of Surgeons verified Level II Trauma Center is based at the Burlington facility.
NewsRelease Date: February 25, 2019Release Date: May 29, 2018
Whom to Contact
- Jessica FrostAdministrative Supervisor, NeurologyPhone: (781) 744-7907
- Marylou Hardy
- Christine HealeyDirector, Community Relations
- Timothy LieschingChief Medical OfficerPhone: (781) 744-7907
- Allyson RamseyAssociate Director, Major GiftsPhone: (781) 744-9667
- Patricia RickVP, Philanthropy Operations & ServicesPhone: (781) 744-7907
- Michelle SnyderCommunity Relations Regional Manager