- Life Sciences
Sekisui Diagnostics is part of the Sekisui Chemical Co. Ltd. family, and a sister company to Sekisui Medical. Backed by the resources of our global parent, we remain focused on contributing to the realization of healthy and enriched lifestyles for all people.
Our clinical diagnostic experience includes the development of the first homogeneous test for LDL and we have become a leading provider of rapid tests in the U.S. as well as high throughput coagulation analyzer systems in Japan.
We are also a leader in the manufacture of high quality enzymes and specialty biochemicals to the global healthcare market. We supply high quality materials for a variety of applications, including enzymes for biotherapeutic manufacture, pharmaceutical production, clinical chemistry reagents, POC/biosensor devices and we offer process development, fermentation and purification competency.
Our expertise has produced broad product lines, including:
• Clinical chemistry reagents and instrument systems
• Coagulation reagents and systems
• Infectious disease rapid tests
• Point of Care testing immunoassay system
• Enzymes and specialty biochemicals
• Pre-analytic Systems
Whom to Contact
- Megan BrockelbankCustomer Service RepresentativePhone: (781) 652-7800
- Julie FadelDirector, Global ServicesPhone: (781) 652-7815
- Audrey KesslerBusiness Development SpecialistPhone: (781) 652-7890
- Roslyn LeRetteSr. Finance Business PartnerPhone: (781) 652-7800
- Joyce MackiewiczCRM Business AnalystPhone: (781) 652-7800
- Kaitlyn MarchandFacilities CoordinatorPhone: (781) 652-7890